Tide is a minimal and pragmatic Rust web application framework built for rapid development. It comes with a robust set of features that make building async web applications and APIs easier and more fun.
This Tide-book is still a work in progress, and will be expanded on over time.
All examples in the text are available as working Tide-projects
- Clean boilerplate for graphql services using tide, rhai, async-graphql, surf, graphql-client, handlebars-rust, jsonwebtoken, and mongodb.
- Graphql Services: User register, Salt and hash a password with PBKDF2 , Sign in， JSON web token authentication, Change password， Profile Update, User’s query & mutation, and Project’s query & mutation.
- Web Application: Client request, bring & parse GraphQL data, Render data to template engine(handlebars-rust)， Define custom helper with Rhai scripting language.
- The Blog built on Tide stack, generated from tide-async-graphql-mongodb.
- Backend for graphql services using tide, async-graphql, jsonwebtoken, mongodb and so on.
- Frontend for web application using tide, rhai, surf, graphql_client, handlebars-rust, cookie and so on.